A huge part of our business model is to give back to the culture that makes it all possible. We’re not just designers. We’re also lifelong skateboarders, surfers, artists and musicians with a passion for board sports, a clean environment and giving to those in need. That’s why we support skateboard-related charities.
So, with every purchase, you help save wood waste from landfills, support skateboarding, and empower youth through our skateboard recycling movement, I Ride I Recycle.
Charities we proudly support.
- The Tony Hawk Foundation (Supporting Youth and Public Skateparks)
- Tony Hawk Stand Up for Skateparks
- Next Up Foundation
- Adaptive Action Sports
- Boarding 4 Breast Cancer
- Just One Board
- Johnny Romano Skate Jam for Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Life Rolls On (A subsidiary of the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation)
- Grind for Life (Helping People with Cancer)
- Action Sports Kids Foundation
- Reid Menzer Memorial Skatepark in York, PA